- Nomination: To enter the competition, a person must nominate someone they believe deserves to win the prize fund. Nominations can be submitted online at https://iwd.haagen-dazs.global/.
- Eligibility: Nominees for The Rose Project must be individuals and not groups of people, an organisation or similar. Nominees must identify as female and must be over the age of 18 years old at the time of entry. It will be your (the nominator’s) responsibility to obtain permission from the nominee to nominate them. The nominee should fit the criteria detailed online at https://iwd.haagen-dazs.global/.
- Submission Requirements: Nominations must include the full name and email of the nominator, the name of the nominee(along with an optional email), the nominee’s country and a written explanation of why the nominee deserves to win the prize fund. Nominations will be open from 2nd March 2023 9am GMT and must be submitted by 31st July 2023 5 pm GMT.
- Selection of Winner: The winner will be selected by an independent panel of judges based on the quality of the written explanation provided in the nomination. The judges’ decision is final and binding. The final selection process will take place by 15th January 2024.
- Prize: Each winner will receive a prize fund of $20,000 USD. There will be five winners in total.
- Notification of Winner: The winner will be notified by email or phone by 1st February 2024. If the winner does not respond within 28 days, an alternative winner may be selected.
- There is no limit on the number of nominations you may make.
- By making a nomination, you acknowledge and agree that Häagen-Dazs and/or The Rose Project team may contact you and/or your nominee in relation to such nomination. Häagen-Dazs does not represent, undertake or warrant that it or The Rose Project team will contact all nominators or nominees. For the avoidance of doubt, if we suspect that you and/or your nominee are not eligible to participate in this nomination process, we reserve the right to terminate or suspend their further participation.
- There is no charge for nominations submitted via the website with the exception of your internet service provider’s fees where applicable.
- Disputes: All disputes arising from the competition will be resolved in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions: Häagen-Dazs reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, without notice. These terms and conditions are subject to change and the official rules that govern the competition will be posted on the Häagen-Dazs website. By participating in the competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and the official rules.
Promoter: General Mills International SARL
12-14 Avenue Reverdil, 1260 Nyon, Switzerland